Thanks to the built-in video editor in the Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows, you’re enabled to edit any video or audio file before starting to cut it. Just click the edit icon beside the video/audio clip and then you will see the edit interface.
* Trim: Select the cutting segment by simply moving the slider, and then click the cut icon to get the video duration you want. Press the "OK" button to trim it. You can also snapshot the screen by clicking the camera icon .
* Adjust: In this option, you can rotate the video 90 degree left or right, horizontally or vertically, crop the size of the original video, change the aspect ratio, etc.
* Effect: On the "Effect" window, you’re allowed to adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation and hue of the video. You can also add special video effects and frames to the video.
* Watermark: To make your video private, you can add some watermarks to the video, either in image or text. You can also set the transparency of the watermarks as you like.
* Subtitle: On this panel, you can add subtitles to the video by importing external subtitle file. You can also choose the position, transparency of the subtitle, and change the font color, etc.
* Audio: Click the "Audio" tab, you are able to change the audio track, volume or import a new audio file to the video. You can even add special sound effects for the video.
* Snapshot: You may see a camera icon on the edit interface during the whole editing process, which provides you an opportunity to catch a snapshot whenever you find a useful image.