Convert, record and edit
Joyoshare VidiKit offers professional video cutter to cut and trim videos/audios according to your own needs. No matter what format your file is and how large the size is, you are allowed to effortlessly remove unwanted footages without worrying about quality loss and output compatibility. Now you can download this tool for PC or Mac, which is 100% clean and secure.
You can import video and audio files by clicking the "Open" button or dragging media files to this smart video cutter.
There are two methods to set segments that you want to split. One is to use the control key below-mentioned and the other is to set the temporal interval. Both of them can help you enhance the efficiency and accuracy of splitting videos and audios.
You can have a real-time preview on the source in this step.
Just click the "Format" button, it will show up a screen that you can choose the output format according to your own needs. It's worth nothing that you can customize the video/audio files, such as file format, quality and codec.
After completed all settings, click the "start" button to begin to trim the segment. Then you need to wait for a minute until the cut process has been done. After that, you can click the icon to open the destination folder and you will find the video/audio files that you have split.
Step 1. Apart from the methods above-mentioned to increase the amount of segments, you can also click the "+" button to open the "merge segment" window, which will appear a new time frame that you can change the temporal intervalas according to your need.
The value of start time must be smaller than the end time. You can only merge video/audio segments from the same video/audio.
Step 2. Click the "+" button again to increase the amount of footages.
Step 3. You can use the "Start" button to open your tour of merging segments.
Thanks to the built-in video editor in the Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows, you're enabled to edit any video or audio file before starting to cut it. Just click the edit icon beside the video/audio clip and then you will see the edit interface.
* Trim: Select the cutting segment by simply moving the slider, and then click the cut icon to get the video duration you want. Press the "OK" button to trim it.
* Adjust: In this option, you can rotate the video 90 degree left or right, horizontally or vertically, crop the size of the original video, change the aspect ratio, etc.
* Effect: On the "Effect" window, you're allowed to adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation and hue of the video. You can also add special video effects and frames to the video.
* Watermark: To make your video private, you can add some watermarks to the video, either in image or text. You can also set the transparency of the watermarks as you like.
* Subtitle: On this panel, you can add subtitles to the video by importing external subtitle file. You can also choose the position, transparency of the subtitle, and change the font color, etc.
* Audio: Click the "Audio" tab, you are able to change the audio track, volume or import a new audio file to the video. You can even add special sound effects for the video.
* Snapshot: You may see a camera icon on the edit interface during the whole editing process, which provides you an opportunity to catch a snapshot whenever you find a useful image.
You can also learn how to cut the videos, such as MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, etc. to small segments without any quality loss by following the video tutorial of Joyoshare VidiKit as below: