Do Not Disturb mode is a unique feature in iOS devices that prevent you from being disturbed. By enabling this feature, you can enjoy your life without having to worry about calls, texts, or alarm alerts. Moreover, this feature also helps you when you're attending a meeting as it prevents you from hearing the noise of phone calls. Unfortunately, many iPhone users have complained that they're struggling with the "iPhone stuck on Do Not Disturb" issue after installing the new iOS version. It can pretty much be frustrating for iPhone users as no one wants to face this chaos. Luckily, you can help yourself after reading this article as we're going to reveal the best solutions to fix your issue.
- Why Is My iPhone Stuck on Do Not Disturb?
- Way 1: Disable Do Not Disturb
- Way 2: Restart Your Device
- Way 3: Adjust Do Not Disturb
- Way 4: Close Do Not Disturb While Driving
- Way 5: Reset All Settings
- Way 6: Restore Your Device via iTunes
- Way 7: Update Your iPhone
- Way 8: Use Joyoshare UltFix
- FAQs about Do Not Disturb on iPhone
Why Is My iPhone Stuck on Do Not Disturb?
iPhone stuck on Do Not Disturb mode is a common issue, and several factors could cause this chaos. Here's the list of the most prominent reasons behind this issue.
- A software bug or glitch can create this issue.
- You may have forgotten to disable the Do Not Disturb mode.
- If you don't install the latest iOS version, it might be the reason behind the issue you're facing.
- You might have enabled the restrictions on your iPhone when driving a car.
Way 1: Disable Do Not Disturb
If you're having "iPhone stuck on Do Not Disturb" issue, the first thing you need to do is check whether you've enabled this feature. If you've accidentally enabled the feature, then it might be the reason behind the challenge you're dealing with. You can follow the guide below to ensure the "Do Not Disturb" mode is turned off.
- Step 1: First, you'll only need to launch iPhone Settings and tap on the Focus option.
- Step 2: Later, you'll need to find the Do Not Disturb option, press it and make sure to toggle it off from there. Despite toggling it off, the issue you were facing persists; you'll need to watch out for other solutions.
Way 2: Restart Your Device
The next thing you can do to fix the issue you're facing is restart your iPhone. It is a tested method used to eliminate many iPhone issues with minimal effort. Your device may carry some conflicts and bugs that might be behind iPhone stuck on Do Not Disturb error. You can restart your device by following the guide below.
- iPhone X and Later: Press and hold your iPhone Power and Volume button to see the power off slider. After seeing the slider, you'll need to drag it to the right side and turn the device off. Later, you'll need to press your iPhone's power button to turn your device on again.
- Other Models: Press and hold the iPhone's power button until the power off slider appears. Later, you'll need to push the slider to the right to switch your device off. Next, you can press the Power button again to turn your device on. Move to the next solution if things don't bother to come good, despite restarting your iPhone.
Way 3: Adjust Do Not Disturb
Another appropriate thing you can do to eliminate the issue you're facing is to disable the While iPhone is Locked or Always mode. This thing does activate the Do Not Disturb feature, meaning you can then fix the issue you're facing. Here's the guide to put the things in order.
- Step 1: Navigate to iPhone settings and hit the General option.
- Step 2: After reaching to "Do Not Disturb" option, you'll need to turn the "Always" option off.
Way 4: Close Do Not Disturb While Driving
Despite trying the things we've mentioned above, your issue doesn't get solved. Actually, you can't find Do Not Disturb While Driving option on iOS 15, as Apple added a new mode to revamp the interface for Do Not Disturb. No worries, you still can disable Do Not Disturb While Driving in the latest iOS 15 version. Here's the step by step by guide to turning it off.
- Step 1: Select the Focus option after launching iPhone Settings.
- Step 2: Head to the "Driving" option and enter into this section. You need to hit While Driving option. After pressing it, you should hit the Manually option. Then, you need to see whether the issue you're struggling with has been solved or not.
Way 5: Reset All Settings
Resetting all your iPhone settings can help you get rid of iPhone stuck on Do Not Disturb mode. It refreshes your iPhone by restoring your setting, and as a result, you can help yourself fix many iPhone issues. Luckily, you won't lose any data by resetting your iPhone settings. However, all your iPhone settings will be erased. Here's the quick guide to reset iPhone settings.
- Step 1: After opening the iPhone settings, you'll need to tap on the "General" option.
- Step 2: Hit the Reset option after hitting the Transfer or Reset iPhone option from there. Then, you'll be able to reset your iPhone settings by selecting Reset All Settings option.
Way 6: Restore Your Device via iTunes
Before heading to a third-party tool to fix the "iPhone stuck on Do Not Disturb" issue, you'll need to restore your iPhone via iTunes to fix the problem you were facing.
- Step 1: Connect iPhone to Mac after launching iTunes and put your iPhone into DFU mode.
- Step 2: Now, iTunes will automatically detect your iPhone, and you'll need to select your device.
- Step 3: You'll need to hit the "Restore iPhone" option to restore the iPhone.
Way 7: Update Your iPhone
You can also fix your iPhone stuck on Do Not Disturb issue by updating your iOS device. Sometimes, some issues can be fixed when the new update comes. You can follow the guide below to update your iPhone.
- Step 1: First of all, you'll only need to enter into the General settings option.
- Step 2: Hit the "Software Update" icon after finding it in this phase. Now, you can install the new update. After getting it done, you'll need to see whether things have started to become better. If not, you've only one other opportunity to avail, and that's the third-party tool.
Way 8: Use Joyoshare UltFix
You can surely fix iPhone stuck on Do Not Disturb mode issue using a third-party tool, Joyoshare UltFix. It is an unbelievable software that allows you to get rid of about 150 iPhone problems with minimal effort. Also, Standard Mode provided in this program helps you to resolve your iPhone issue without losing any data. With an intuitive and simple interface, it allows you to finish the repair process within few clicks. All you have to do is download this tool and follow the instructions.
Step 1 Connect iPhone to the computer
After launching Joyoshare UltFix, you'll need to select the "Enter Recovery Mode" option and then click "Start". Moreover, you'll only need to connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac before performing any operation.
Step 2 Choose a repair mode
Later, you'll need to select Standard Mode if you want to process your iPhone with no data loss. To proceed, you have the power to click the blue Next button.
Step 3 Download the firmware package
After selecting the matching firmware package and confirming the information about your iPhone on screen, you'll need to click the "Download" button.
Step 4 Repair iPhone stuck on Do Not Disturb
Lastly, you'll only need to click the "Repair" button option, and the process of repairing your device will start occurring. After a few minutes, the repair process will finish, and you'll be able to get rid of the issue you were facing.
FAQs about Do Not Disturb on iPhone
Q1. How to Turn off Do Not Disturb on iPhone?
A: If you don't want to use Do Not Disturb mode anymore, you can turn it off by following the guide below. After navigating to iOS device settings, tap the General icon. Now, you'll need to move to the "Do Not Disturb" option and then toggle it off from there.
Q2. How to Remove Do Not Disturb on iPhone?
A: If you don't want to hear the texts or calls notifications, you can enable Do Not Disturb mode. However, if you want to remove this feature from your iPhone, you'll need to switch off this feature by launching iPhone settings.
Q3. How to Bypass Do Not Disturb on iPhone?
A: You can allow your favorite person to call you still despite you've enabled Do Not Disturb mode. Open your contacts and hit the "Edit" icon from there. Tap Text Tone or Ringtone. Now, you'll need to enable the Emergency Bypass. You can get your job done by hitting "Done".
If you're facing iPhone stuck on Do Not Disturb mode issue, you can read this guide as you'll find reliable methods to fix your issue. All the issues we've discussed are fairly helpful and can help your get your job done with minimal effort. However, if you talk about the high percentage of effectiveness, no method can beat Joyoshare UltFix. Besides providing quality services, it allows you to get your job done appropriately.