We will feel anxious when our iPhones are out of battery, then what if the iPhone displays the low-battery image and is unresponsive? This issue results from different causes and may show up in different forms. We understand that a lot of uses are going crazy about this problem, and we have concluded the best solutions to it.
Reasons Why iPhone Displays the Low-Battery Image and Is Unresponsive
1. Check the Charging Accessories
2. Try the Wall Socket to Fix iPhone Displays the Low-Battery Image and Is Unresponsive
3. Force Restart
4. Clean Port to Fix iPhone Displays the Low-Battery Image and Is Unresponsive
5. Fix iPhone Displays the Low-Battery Image and Is Unresponsive by Installing New Update
6. Fix Displays the Low-Battery Image and Is Unresponsive without Data Loss
If the above solutions do not end up well, then Joyoshare UltFix can help you get rid of the problem without any data damage. This software is designed to fix more than 30 issues on almost all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod in the safest way.
Maybe you are unable to put your unresponsive iPhone into the recovery mode or DFU mode, and maybe iTunes doesn't recognize your phone when your try to restore it. But those problems will be gone as soon as you get Joyoshare UltFix, for that it can put your iPhone into the recovery mode without iTunes. Don't worry, this operation is free.
Key Features of Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery:
Fix 30+ iPhone problems without losing data
Support iOS 13 and almost all iPhones, iPads and iPods
Put your iPhone into the recovery mode free of charge
Two modes to fix problems with different severity
7. Contact Apple for Help