To help iOS users manage the amount of time on their devices, Apple specially introduces an integrated feature called Screen Time. With this feature, you are enabled to set limits on game apps or device using time so as to control the addiction to electronic devices whether for yourself or your kid.
In most cases, it works well and reaches your expectation. However, sometimes you need to turn off this feature when you are in rush to complete a project, or your kid is required to download a new app. Unfortunately, you can't remember the passcode clearly as there are too many passcodes needed everywhere on phones. Keep calm. We are here to try our best to solve the problem for you. If you want to know how to turn off screen time without passcode, read this article and get your problem addressed quickly.
- Part 1. Turn off Screen Time with Traditional Ways
- Part 2. Turn off Screen Time with Advanced Way (No Data Loss)
- Part 3. Video Guide: Turn off Screen Time without Passcode
- Part 4. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Turn off Screen Time Passcode with Traditional Ways
Method 1. Log out of iCloud
As iCloud is strongly associated with various settings and apps on your iPhone or iPad, you are able to remove screen time without passcode via logging out of iCloud. Naturally, it only can succeed on the premise of iCloud is activated and your device running at least iOS 13.4.
- Step 1: In settings, enter the Name screen and choose "Sign Out".
- Step 2: Insert your Apple ID password, and tap "Turn off" option.
- Step 3: Back up your data to iCloud, and then select "Sign Out".
- Step 4: In Settings, locate "Screen Time" - "Turn Off Screen Time" button.
Method 2. Reset Screen Time Passcode
As the quickest way provided by Apple, you can directly reset the passcode by taking screen time passcode recovery in Settings. It doesn't need any complex operation and only requires you know your Apple ID and password. Ensure that your device comes with iOS 13.4 or iPadOS 13.4 or later version. The total procedure is presented below:
- Step 1: Go to Settings – Screen Time – tap Change Screen Time Passcode twice.
- Step 2: Find the option "Forgot Passcode", and enter your Apple ID and passcode.
- Step 3: Reset new passcode. If necessary, turn off this feature on Screen Time screen.
Method 3. Factory Reset Your Device (Data Loss)
It is one of the quickest ways to turn off screen time passcode without passcode. Bringing your device to factory settings will remove all data and settings stored on your iPhone or iPad, including Screen Time settings. Nevertheless, it is so risky that most iOS users are unwilling to lose critical files. So, you'd better take a few minutes to sync your data to iCloud and make a backup.
- Step 1: Access to Settings - [your name] - iCloud. Afterward, toggle iCloud Backup on.
- Step 2: In Settings, move down and find General tab. After entering Reset screen, tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Step 3: Follow the on-screen instructions to factory reset your device.
Method 4. Restore Your Device (Data Loss)
iTunes integrates the feature of playing media files, buying interesting music and movies, more importantly, managing your iOS devices. Likewise, it can work to remove screen time passcode as well. However, it is always resisted because of the risk of data loss on your iPhone or iPad.
- Step 1: Run the latest version of iTunes on your PC. Connect your device and your computer via USB cable.
- Step 2: Hit the device icon, select Summary, and click "Back Up Now" if needed.
- Step 3: Click on "Restore iPhone…" option and confirm the action by clicking it again.
Part 2. Turn off Screen Time Passcode with Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker
Are you troubled by the risk of data loss of resetting your device? Are you frustrated by the annoying fact of forgetting Apple password and screen time passcode at the same time? You may feel at a loss and haven't got a clue what to do. Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is here to eliminate your hassle.
It gives you the most secure, time-saving, and effortless solution to bypass screen time passcode losslessly. It is dedicated to facing all kinds of locking scenarios, including removing screen lock, MDM, screen time passcode, and Apple ID. Furthermore, it is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, including the newest iPhone and iOS/iPadOS version. Without any limitation, you can remove screen time passcode on your iPhone/iPad within 3 steps.
- All kinds of locks can be removed within 3 steps in the shortest time
- The highest success rate and quickest unlocking speed guarantee using experience
- Ease to use with automatically unlocking process
- 30-day refund guarantee and friendly customer service make you trouble-free
- It is likely workable when your Apple ID is disabled
Step 1 Connect Your iDevice to Computer
After downloading the newly released Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker, launch it and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. Locate the "Unlock Screen Time Passcode" option.
Step 2 Begin Removing Screen Time Without Passcode
Confirming the Find My feature is disabled on your device, proceed to the removal process with the "Start" button.
Step 3 Set Up Your Device
Finally, what you need to do is to follow the software instructions to set up "Don't Transfer Apps & Data" and "Set Up Later in Settings" when you are prompted.
Part 3. Video Guide: Turn off Screen Time without Passcode
After reading this whole article, you may get to know the methods to turn off Screen Time. If you still have questions about this issue, watch this video and do as follows.
Part 4. Conclusion
After reading this article, you should have a clear idea of how to turn off screen time without passcode and which one is the most proper option based on your requirement. Anyway, Apple provides official ways forever in terms of these forgetting occurrences. Nonetheless, logging out of iCloud and resetting screen time are finished on the promise of entering Apple ID and its password. In terms of factory resetting and restoring device, all of them involve the risk of data loss. In conclusion, if you are hassled by the limitation of not knowing Apple ID and eradicating your data, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is the best and last resort available. As long as there is network connection, you can download it on Windows and Mac, and operate it whenever and wherever possible.