When you obtain a new iPad, the first thing you will do is to set up Apple ID. It is the foundational account that can access all of Apple's digital services. With it, you are allowed to sync data with iCloud, download apps from App Stores, and even buy products from Apple online store. There is no doubt that Apple ID works as the key to enjoying these features.
However, for iPad users who have forgotten the Apple ID and password or bought a second-hand iPad, it is a troublesome business when finding your iPad restricted without Apple ID and password. Thus, you might wonder how to unlock iPad without Apple ID. It sounds a magic but it is not impossible. Let's start with some easy methods to find the most suitable way to fulfill your expectations.
- Part 1. Unlock iPad without Apple ID with iOS Unlocker
- Part 2. Activate iPad without Apple ID by Resetting Apple Account
- Part 3. Unlock iPad without Apple ID in Settings
- Part 4. Bypass Apple ID on iPad via iTunes
- Part 5. Comparison
- Part 6. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Unlock an iPad without Apple ID with iOS Unlocker
Regarding the security, success rate, processing speed, and data safety, we have tested and picked out the most suitable and trustworthy tool for unlocking iPad without Apple ID and password. As a professional iPhone unlocker, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is specially dedicated to removing lock screen, unlocking Apple ID without password, bypassing MDM locks, and disabling screen time passcode in 3 steps. It bears favorable features and takes priority over other similar third-party unlocking tools. Meanwhile, it is worth stressing that as long as Find My feature is turned off, all devices are supported to unlock without no data loss, covering iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and all iOS versions.
- No need of erasing your iPad, 100% safe and guaranteed
- The highest success rate without invading personal privacy
- Intuitive interface and concise guide make it easily and independently operate for all users
- Unlock your iPad without your Apple ID and password within a few minutes
- Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, including the newest iPhone and iOS version
Step 1 Connect Your iPad to Your Computer
The latest version of Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker needs to be required on your computer. Connect your iPad to the computer and find the "Unlock Apple ID" option upon running this program.
Step 2 Confirm Your Device Status
With the "Start" button, you are prompted to make a confirmation if Find My feature on your iPad is enabled. Ensure that the screen lock and two-factor authentication exist on your iPad. If Find My option is disabled, you are allowed to enter the next step directly.
Step 3 Unlock iPad without Apple ID
Check whether the device information is corresponding to your iPad. Click the "Download" button to obtain the suitable firmware package. Once is done, it will remove Apple ID from your iPad automatically.
Part 2. iPad Unlock without Apple ID by Resetting Apple Account
If you just forget your Apple ID and password, it can be easily solved by resetting your Apple account. All in all, when involving Apple ID issues, you can attempt to resort to the official website "appleid.apple.com".
- Step 1: Enter a browser, insert and then navigate to this web.
- Step 2: Locate the "Forgot Apple ID or Password" option, and find "Look up Apple ID" in this screen.
- Step 3: Enter your first name, last name, and email address used to create this Apple ID.
- Step 4: After verifying your birthday, you are given two options to retrieve your Apple ID which include "Get an email" and "Answer security questions".
- Step 5: Follow the instructions and your Apple ID will be displayed on the interface.
- Step 6: Afterward, you will be asked to create a new password for this account.
- Consequently, you can get back your Apple ID and a new password to unlock your iPad after resetting your password.
Part 3. Unlock iPad without Apple ID in Settings
If you know the screen passcode, you are allowed to easily unlock iPad by factory resetting your iPad. Nevertheless, as the name implies, it will erase all contents and settings. If you want to protect your data, you'd better consider another solution. Let's go through the following steps to understand how to erase iPad in Settings.
- Step 1: Open your iPad, enter screen passcode and locate Settings.
- Step 2: Choose General tab, tap Reset, and then select Erase All Contents and Settings.
- Step 3: You are required to enter screen passcode to confirm the action.
Part 4. Unlock Apple iPad without Apple ID via iTunes
Frustrated about no access to enter iPad and Settings? There is no need to worry. You can put your iPad into recovery mode so that restoring iPad can normally function in iTunes. The first thing is to update iTunes to the latest version. Moreover, make sure that Find My feature keeps closed, otherwise, activation lock will stop your action. Run the latest iTunes, and connect your iPad with your computer properly. Then follow the steps below to put your iPad into recovery mode.
For iPad without a Home button:
● Press and quickly release Volume Up button – then Volume Down button. Press and hold the Power button. Release it until iPad is put into recovery mode successfully.
For iPad with a Home button:
● Long-press the Home button and the Power button at the same time until you see the recovery mode screen.
After iPad enters the recovery mode, you will see given options to restore or update on iTunes interface. Click on "Restore" to restore your iPad without Apple ID.
Part 5. Comparison
Feel confused about which way is the most useful one? It doesn't matter. With this listed comparison table, you can have a deep understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
|Unlock iPad without Apple ID||Joyoshare iPad Passcode Unlocker||Reset Apple Account||Factory Reset iPad in Settings||Restore iPad in iTunes|
|Premier||Buy the premium version||Correct owner's information||Know screen passcode||Find My is disabled|
|Remove Screen Lock||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Remove Screen Time Lock||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
Above are four different ways about how to unlock iPad without Apple ID. By reviewing it, it is concluded that you can achieve your goal with four tips when Apple ID disabled, including resetting Apple account, factory reset, iTunes, and Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker.
The first tip is applied on the condition that you know detailed information of the owner creating this Apple ID. Although the whole steps seem a bit cumbersome, you can get your Apple ID and password back. Factory reset and restoring iPad via iTunes works to unlock iPad without Apple ID on the basis of erasing your iPad as a new one. The weakness is also obvious as you will lose all your data in this process. Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is characterized by professional unlocking technology, no data loss, and easy steps prior to other methods. But each approach has its own preconditions. You'd better synthesize reality factors and choose the most suitable way.