When you obtain a new iPad, the first thing you will do is to set up Apple ID. It is the foundational account that can access all of Apple's digital services. With it, you are allowed to sync data with iCloud, download apps from App Stores, and even buy products from Apple online store. There is no doubt that Apple ID works as the key to enjoying these features.
However, for iPad users who have forgotten the Apple ID and password or bought a second-hand iPad, it is a troublesome business when finding your iPad restricted without Apple ID and password. Thus, you might wonder how to unlock iPad without Apple ID. It sounds a magic but it is not impossible. Let's start with some easy methods to find the most suitable way to fulfill your expectations.
- Part 1. Unlock iPad without Apple ID When Find My Turned Off
- Solution 1: Solution 1: Unlock iPad with iOS Unlocker (without Data Loss)
- Solution 2. Bypass Apple ID on iPad via iTunes
- Part 2. Unlock iPad without Apple ID When Find My Turned On
- Solution 1: Unlock iPad Using iOS Unlocker without Apple ID
- Solution 2: Unlock iPad Using Activation Unlocker without Apple ID
- Part 3. Bonus Tip to Find Apple ID Back to Activate iPad
- Part 4. Comparison Table of Unlocking Methods
- Part 5. FAQs about Unlock Apple ID on iPad
Part 1. Unlock iPad without Apple ID When Find My Turned Off
Solution 1: Unlock iPad with iOS Unlocker (without Data Loss)
Regarding the security, success rate, processing speed, and data safety, we have tested and picked out the most suitable and trustworthy tool for unlocking iPad without Apple ID and password. As a professional iPad unlocker, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is specially dedicated to removing lock screen, unlocking Apple ID without password, bypassing MDM locks, and disabling screen time passcode in 3 steps. It bears favorable features and takes priority over other similar third-party unlocking tools. Meanwhile, it is worth stressing that as long as Find My feature is turned off, all devices are supported to unlock without no data loss, covering iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and all iOS versions.
- No need of erasing your iPad, 100% safe and guaranteed
- The highest success rate without invading personal privacy
- Intuitive interface and concise guide make it easily and independently operate for all users
- Unlock disabled iPad without iTunes within a few minutes
- Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, including the newest iPhone and iOS version
Step 1 Connect Your iPad to Your Computer
The latest version of Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker needs to be required on your computer. Connect your iPad to the computer and find the "Unlock Apple ID" option upon running this program.
Step 2 Unlock iPad without Apple ID When Find My Is Disabled
As the Find My option is disabled, you are allowed to click the Start button to enter the next step directly. Then, check whether the device information is corresponding to your iPad. Click the "Download" button to obtain the suitable firmware package. Once is done, it will remove Apple ID from your iPad automatically.
Solution 2. Bypass Apple ID on iPad via iTunes
Frustrated about no access to enter iPad and Settings? There is no need to worry. You can put your iPad into recovery mode so that restoring iPad can normally function in iTunes. The first thing is to update iTunes to the latest version. Moreover, make sure that Find My feature keeps closed, otherwise, activation lock will stop your action. Run the latest iTunes, and connect your iPad with your computer properly. Then follow the steps below to put your iPad into recovery mode.
- For iPad without a Home button: Press and quickly release Volume Up button – then Volume Down button. Press and hold the Power button. Release it until iPad is put into recovery mode successfully.
- For iPad with a Home button: Long-press the Home button and the Power button at the same time until you see the recovery mode screen.
After iPad enters the recovery mode, you will see given options to restore or update on iTunes interface. Click on "Restore" to restore your iPad without Apple ID.
Part 2. Unlock iPad without Apple ID When Find My Turned On
Solution 1: Unlock iPad Using iOS Unlocker without Apple ID
When you attempt to apply iTunes to erase your iPad, it will require you to turn off the Find My feature. Otherwise, you cannot restore your iPad without Apple ID, or you need to activate your iPad with Apple ID again. Hence, if Find My is enabled on your iPad, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker could also be used to unlock iPad without Apple ID, which will help you to avoid the above annoying situations. The only two requirements to use Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker to unlock Apple ID are the enabled screen passcode and two-factor authentication. And you don't have to worry whether the latter feature has been disabled as it is automatically turned on once you bought an iPad. But you need to note that your data will not be reserved when the Find My feature is turned on. Make sure that you have known the preconditions and risks, then start to unlock iPad without Apple ID.
Step 1 Select Unlock Apple ID and Plug iPad
Install and launch Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker on your PC, and plug your locked iPad into it. On the main interface, select the Unlock Apple ID section and click the Start button.
Step 2 Check Screen Lock and Two-Factor Authentication
With the "Start" button, you are prompted to make a confirmation if the screen lock and two-factor authentication on your iPad are enabled. Click the Yes button and the right arrow to proceed.
Step 3 Unlock iPad without Apple ID When Find My Turned On
Check and confirm your iPad detailed information and choose the matching firmware package. Hit the Download button to download and verify it. Then, click the Unlock button to remove Apple ID.
Solution 2: Unlock iPad Using Activation Unlocker without Apple ID
Joyoshare Activation Unlocker is also useful in removing Apple ID on iPad without password. When Find My is enabled, you could utilize this software to unlock iPad without Apple ID and turn off the Find My feature as well. Alternatively, if you are locked out of iPad activation lock because you restore the iPad via iTunes, just ask Joyoshare Activation Unlocker for assistance. It is specifically designed to remove the activation lock on iOS devices without requiring Apple ID and password. Here is how to unlock iPad without Apple ID using Joyoshare Activation Unlocker.
- Step 1: Run Joyoshare Activation Unlocker and read the disclaimer carefully.
- Step 2: If you want to continue, click the Agree button, followed by the Start button.
- Step 3: Connect iPad to the computer and the jailbreak tool will be downloaded automatically.
- Step 4: Jailbreak your iPad referring to the Jailbreak Tutorial.
- Step 5: Confirm your device information and click on Start to Remove, then your iPad will be unlocked.
Part 3. Bonus Tip to Find Apple ID Back to Activate iPad
If you just forget your Apple ID and password, it can be easily solved by resetting your Apple account. All in all, when involving Apple ID issues, you can attempt to resort to the official website "iforgot.apple.com".
- Step 1: Enter a browser, insert and then navigate to this web.
- Step 2: Locate the "Look it up" in this screen.
- Step 3: Enter your first name, last name, and email address used to create this Apple ID.
- Step 4: After verifying your birthday, you are given two options to retrieve your Apple ID which include "Get an email" and "Answer security questions".
- Step 5: Follow the instructions and your Apple ID will be displayed on the interface.
- Step 6: Afterward, you will be asked to create a new password for this account.
- Consequently, you can get back your Apple ID and a new password to unlock your iPad after resetting your password.
Part 4. Comparison Table of Unlocking Methods
Feel confused about which way is the most useful one? It doesn't matter. With this listed comparison table, you can have a deep understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
|Unlock iPad without Apple ID||Joyoshare iPad Passcode Unlocker||Reset Apple Account||Joyoshare Activation Unlocker||Restore iPad in iTunes|
|Premier||Buy the premium version||Correct owner's information||Buy the premium version||Find My is disabled|
|Jailbreak||Not required||Not required||Required||Not required|
|Operating Steps||Easy||Complex||A bit difficult||Complex|
|Remove Screen Lock||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Remove Apple ID||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Remove Screen Time Lock||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Remove Activation Lock||No||No||Yes||No|
|Turn Off Find My||No||No||Yes||No|
Part 5. FAQs about Unlock Apple ID on iPad
Q1: Can I restore my iPad without Apple ID?
A: Yes, although Apple ID is not known, you could restore iPad with iTunes, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker, and Joyoshare Activation Unlocker. Using iTunes to restore iPad will erase all your data if you don't have a backup. While you unlock Apple ID on iPad via Joyoshare software, your data will be kept well.
Q2: What are the preconditions of restoring iPad with iTunes?
A: On the one hand, your iPad need to be synced with iTunes, which means that your iPad was connected to your computer and trusted by it. Or you should put your iPad into recovery mode to restore it, then the data will be deleted. On the other hand, the Find My feature should be turned off, otherwise, you will be asked for Apple ID and password to unlock the activation lock.
Q3: Could I use iCloud or Find My to unlock iPad without Apple ID?
A: No, Apple ID and password are necessary when you are using iCloud and Find My. If you want to erase iPad, you are required to enter the Apple ID password. And when you go to the iCloud page, you should first sign in with Apple account.
Above are four different ways on how to unlock iPad without Apple ID. By reviewing it, it is concluded that you can achieve your goal with four tips when Apple ID is disabled, including resetting Apple account, restoring iPad with iTunes, and using Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker or Joyoshare Activation Unlocker to remove Apple ID. When Find My is disabled on your iPad, free iTunes is more suitable for you to unlock iPad. Otherwise, the other two third-party tools are more efficient.
The first tip is applied on the condition that you know detailed information of the owner creating this Apple ID. Although the whole steps seem a bit cumbersome, you can get your Apple ID and password back. Restoring iPad via iTunes works to unlock iPad without Apple ID on the basis of erasing your iPad as a new one. The weakness is also obvious as you will lose all your data in this process. To unlock disabled iPad without losing data, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is characterized by professional unlocking technology, no data loss, and easy steps prior to other methods. Meanwhile, Joyoshare Activation Unlocker is recommended on account of its powerful feature - removing the activation lock as well as unlocking Apple ID. But each approach has its own preconditions. You'd better synthesize reality factors and choose the most suitable way.