It is not hidden from anyone that Facebook is one of the largest social networking platforms where millions of videos are uploaded every minute. The users get entertained and find a lot of information and motivation through these videos. That is why they want to download their favourite videos. But unfortunately, due to the incompatibility of the video format, Facebook restricts the download.
This article has brought the best solutions to help you convert Facebook video to MP4, so you can easily save your desired videos with super-fast speed. Dig out this article, and find the best tools and their appropriate steps to convert and save Facebook videos now.
- Part 1. Convert Facebook Video to MP4 on PC/Mac
- Part 2. Convert Facebook Video to MP4 Online
- Part 3. Convert Facebook to MP4 on Android
- Part 4. Convert Facebook Video to MP4 on iOS
Part 1. Convert Facebook Video to MP4 on PC/Mac
Joyoshare VidiKit - Video Converter shuttles between different formats for interconversion, including Facebook, MP4, YouTube, MOV, MKV, Vimeo, ASF, FLV, WEBM, MPEG, 3GP, MP3, etc. This easy-to-use UI means even a beginner can utilize it to process files effortlessly. You may preview converted MP4 Facebook videos to check the content. Noteworthily, there are super-fantastic options for you to convert videos at 60X quick speed and keep completely 100% original quality.
- Convert Facebook, YouTube, iPhone video to MP4 without losing quality
- Video conversion from MP4 to over 150 other formats is supported
- Video codec, quality, and resolution are customizable
- The user-friendly interface for quick and easy process
- 60X high speed to conduct any conversion assignments for multiple files
Step 1Add Appointed Facebook Video to VidiKit
Open your pre-installed Joyoshare VidiKit on computer and head to its Video Converter section. You'll have to click on "Add Files" button on the top of the main interface to browse and import your target Facebook videos.
Step 2Set MP4 Output Format
Tap the "Format" button and pick the format you like (MP4 for Facebook video). After that, a gear button will be shown to customize your video's resolution, frame rate, output bitrate, etc. You can even keep the settings by default.
Step 3Convert Videos from Facebook to MP4
Now, go to click on the "Convert" button and within a few seconds, your video will be converted into your desired MP4 format. Then you can have a check of the files under Converted section.
Part 2. Convert Facebook Video to MP4 Online
Method 1. FBDown
The website offers a free service to download videos from Facebook. You can store Facebook videos without downloading software on your computer or phone. This Facebook video converter is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS.
- ▷ Contain an extension for Chrome
- ▷ Can download both live and private videos on Facebook
- Step 1: Right-click on the Facebook video you want to download and copy its URL.
- Step 2: Paste the URL to FBDOWN.net and click 'Download'.
- Step 3: Click on the format you want to get the downloading start.
Method 2. Facebook Downloader
FBdownloader is a free video downloader that lets users store Facebook videos for offline viewing. You can save a Facebook video in ordinary or high-quality MP3 or MP4. The website runs on Android, iOS, Linux, and Windows.
- ▷ Unlimited downloads
- ▷ Work well on all devices
- ▷ Download private and live Facebook videos
- Step 1: Open Facebook, choose the video you want to save and copy its link.
- Step 2: Open the Facebook Downloader, and click the Download button after choosing the MP4 format.
- Step 3: Once you choose the format, a new window will pop up; you will get two ways to save the video. You can press "CTRL + S" or either you can right-click on the video to find the "Save as Video" option.
Method 3. OFFEO
OFFEO is a decent app that helps you convert Facebook videos to MP4 online and save them on your device. This simple and powerful tool comes with an intuitive interface that also allows you to create animated social media posts promoting. Besides, this compelling tool helps you download even a completely YouTube playlist simultaneously.
- ▷ No knowledge or training is required to use it
- ▷ Fully convenient and easy-to-use tool
- ▷ You can tailor the videos to make them applicable to different platforms
- Step 1: Open the Facebook app, go to the video you want to download and copy its URL.
- Step 2: Paste the URL into OFFEO's MP4 downloader and click "Convert Video".
- Step 3: Choose the MP4 or any other format and click the "Download" button.
Method 4. Keepflick
Keepflick is a great Facebook-to-MP4 converter and downloader that lets users download Facebook live videos. It is an advanced, error-free Facebook MP4 converter that changes your video format in seconds. You will be really impressed by the lightning-fast processing power of this tool.
- ▷ You can also download videos from other websites, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- ▷ Simple and easy-to-use tool for everyone
- ▷ Support unlimited downloads
- Step 1: Open the Facebook web application to copy the video URL.
- Step 2: Open the Facebook converter, Keepflick, paste URL, and tap the Download option.
- Step 3: Choose the quality of the video/MP4 format and then Download it again. The video will be downloaded quickly on your laptop/computer.
Method 5. Y2Mate
Y2Mate is a fast yet free app that helps you download multiple videos from Facebook and YouTube. You can use this online Facebook to MP4 converter to convert and save your Facebook videos within a few minutes; moreover, you can change the downloaded video format. You can not only use this app for Facebook and MP4, but you can also use other formats, FLV, WMV, and even MP3.
- ▷ Preview of the video before downloading it
- ▷ You don't require signup
- ▷ Download multiple videos at once
- ▷ If the connection interrupts, it resumes automatically
- Step 1: Paste Facebook URL or enter keywords into the search box.
- Step 2: Pick the output format and then click the "Download" option.
- Step 3: Wait for the completion of the conversion, and then download your file to get its offline availability.
Part 3. Convert Facebook to MP4 on Android
AVD Download Video is a free yet advanced application with several latest technologies that users can use to convert Facebook videos to another format. The interface of the app is quite impressive, simple, and android-friendly.
- ▷ Easy to access video on web browsers
- ▷ Download videos quickly and simply
- Step 1: Click on the video link that you want to download.
- Step 2: Choose the AVD Video Downloader from the Action menu. The download will start automatically.
- Step 3: Download progress would be displayed in the notification bar (at the screen's top).
Part 4. Convert Facebook Video to MP4 on iOS
Cydia Prenesi helps you download the Facebook video on the iPod, iPad, or iPhone. The use of the app is simple; you don't need huge adjustments. You simply need to install the app and save the videos to your iOS' camera roll section.
- ▷ Help you download any video for iOS
- ▷ Offer endless functional editing options
- ▷ Engaging and interactive interface for every user
- Step 1: Get your Cydia Prenesi on your iOS device.
- Step 2: Open the Facebook app and figure out the video you need to download.
- Step 3: Click the "Download this video" and your video will be downloaded through Cydia Prenesi.
Our Key Takeaway:
Facebook is one of the top-used videos that lets you upload and share your videos with family and friends. You can also save the videos, but to get the Facebook video saved, you need to convert Facebook to MP4. Several tools support you in downloading Facebook online videos smoothly and rapidly. Some of the reliable ones along with their features are discussed here. So go ahead, convert your videos to MP4, and save endless videos without trouble.