Do you take the best possible care of your own iPad and try to do everything possible to make sure it lasts a lifetime? However, gadgets are just gadgets and one fine day after you have listened to some amazing music and plugged off the headphones, you find your iPad stuck in headphone mode. Just experienced something like this? Well, you are not alone, many have faced this problem and more than once. Also, there is no reason for you to worry or panic and nor do you need to call up the Apple helpline or visit an Apple service store. You easily can solve this problem, right at home, following the 9 simple tips given below.
- Solution 1: Plug out & Plug in
- Solution 2: Remove iPad Case
- Solution 3: Use Other Headphones
- Solution 4: Turn on Airplane Mode
- Solution 5: Try a Bluetooth Speaker
- Solution 6: Clean with Q Tip or Ballpoint Pen
- Solution 7: Fix with iOS System Recovery
- Solution 8: Update iPad
- Solution 9: Adjust Call Audio Routing
1. Plug out and Plug in Headphones
2. Remove the Case of Your iPad
3. Try Using Other Headphones
4. Try Airplane Mode
5. Try a Bluetooth Speaker
6. Use a Q Tip or Ballpoint Pen
7. Apply Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery
Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery is known to help solve many problems that your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch may be facing, including iPad stuck in headphones mode, black screen, white Apple logo, iPhone won't restore, iPhone keeps restarting and so on. The best thing is you will not lose any data after the repair. You can even besides free enter and exit the recovery mode with just one quick click.
More than that, this superior iOS repair tool also comes with an advanced mode to allow you to restore iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to factory settings. With it, you can get out yourself of any possible iOS system issues and can apply to required iOS device or iOS version as you want. Therefore, do give Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery a try now.
Key Features of Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery:
Fix iPad/iPhone stuck in headphone mode
Be available for all iPad models and iOS versions (iOS 12)
Repair over 30 kinds of iOS issues with no data loss
With free feature to enter/exit recovery mode instantly