Are you exhausted of seeing the iMessage displaying "waiting for activation" error on iOS 12/11? Well, this may irritate and probably scrap the last tolerance left in you. No need to stress out as this sort of problem has been encountered by many iDevice users from time to time. In some instances, text messages even don't appear to be sent and delivered. There are a lot of recommended solutions and quite a majority of them are easy to operate. Let's look at following 6 crucial tips to troubleshoot the iMessage waiting for activation issue and get your iOS device back to track.
Solution 1. Check Internet Connection
Solution 2. Switch Off/On iMessages And Reboot Your Gadget
Solution 3. Sign Out/In Apple ID
Solution 4. Carrier Contact
Solution 5. Set Personal Cell Number To Be Able To Send And Receive A Message
1. Use the phone number without the email ID;
2. Choose either iPhone or email to test if iMessage performs with one of them;
3. Handpick a phone number as well as email;
4. You will then see a section labeled "Start New Conversation from";
5. Choose your personal number for this.