When you are locked out of your iPhone because the screen passcode is forgotten, there is a chance to use your Apple ID and password to unlock it. However, what if you forgot the Apple ID and its password as well? Is it possible to unlock iPhone without Apple ID? The answer is yes. This article is going to tell you 4 reachable solutions. You could use a screen lock unlocking tool or iTunes to reset your device. Alternatively, go to the iForgot webpage to find your Apple ID and password back. If they are all invalid, you could eventually contact Apple Support asking for help. To know how to unlock iPhone without Apple ID in detail, read on this post.
- Solution 1. Unlock iPhone without Apple ID via Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker
- Solution 2. Use iTunes to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID
- Solution 3. Visit iForgot Page to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID
- Solution 4. Contact Apple Support to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID
Solution 1. Unlock iPhone via Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker
First and foremost, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is the most recommendable unlocking tool for you to unlock iPhone without Apple ID and password. Because this multifunctional program has the ability to unlock all types of iOS screen locks including but not limited to digit passcode, Face ID, and Touch ID. Most importantly, it possesses the least limitations when you use it to unlock iPhone, iPad, or iPod, so you don't have to worry about forgetting Apple ID and password. Likewise, Screen Time passcode and device management are supported to be removed as well. Particularly, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is available to remove Apple ID without losing your data.
- Unlock iPhone/iPad/iPod safely and easily
- Reset iPhone without Apple ID
- Remove Apple ID from iOS device without data loss
- Bypass Screen Time and MDM in several clicks
- Tech-free operations and comprehensive user guide
Step 1 Plug iPhone and Select Unlock iOS Screen
Install Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker on your PC or Mac, and plug your locked iPhone into computer. On the main interface, choose Unlock iOS Screen and click the Start button.
Step 2 Enter DFU or Recovery Mode
Put your iPhone into DFU mode or recovery mode by following the on-screen instructions. If you found it difficult to get into DFU mode, click the bottom link to see how to enter recovery mode.
Step 3 Download Matching Firmware Package
Once your iPhone is detected, detailed information about your device will be shown on the screen. Make sure that there is no mistake, then, click the Download button to get the matching firmware package.
Step 4 Unlock iPhone without Apple ID
After the verification of the firmware package, hit the Unlock button to begin unlocking your iPhone without Apple ID and password. It will take a few minutes until the whole progress ends.
Solution 2. Use iTunes to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID
In fact, iTunes is a free way to unlock your iPhone with no Apple ID requirement. There are two situations for you to operate this software. One is that your iPhone has already been synced with iTunes, you could directly connect to iTunes. Another is that it hasn't been synced, you need to put your iPhone into recovery mode to proceed.
Unlock Synced iPhone with iTunes
- Step 1: Launch the latest iTunes on computer and connect your iPhone to it.
- Step 2: After iTunes successfully detects your iPhone, there will be an iPhone icon at the top menu. Click it to enter the Summary section.
- Step 3: Click on the Restore iPhone option to restore your iPhone. Then, the iPhone screen lock will be removed without Apple ID.
Unlock iPhone in Recovery Mode
- Step 1: Turn off your iPhone and plug it into computer. Then, open iTunes.
- Step 2: Put your iPhone into recovery mode following the below guide.
- iPhone 8 and later: quickly press Volume Up and release it, quickly press Volume Down and release it, long-press the Power button and release it until you see the recovery screen.
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: press and hold the Volume Down and Home buttons at the same time, and release them until it enters the recovery screen.
- iPhone 6 and former: hold the Home button and the Side button together, and when you notice that it shows the recovery screen, release them.
- Step 3: Click the Restore option on the prompt that iTunes shows.
- Step 4: Wait for a while, iTunes will unlock your iPhone without Apple ID and password.
Solution 3. Visit iForgot Page to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID
If you cannot remember your Apple ID and password, which results in failing to unlock iPhone, you are able to find them back according to Apple's official method. The iForgot website offers a service that helps users retrieve their Apple ID and password if their identities could be confirmed.
- Step 1: Visit the iForgot page on any browser.
- Step 2: In case you forgot the Apple ID, click the link stating "look it up" above the Continue button.
- Step 3: Type in your name and email address to find your Apple ID.
- Step 4: Then, come back to the previous page, enter the found Apple account and hit the Continue button to proceed.
- Step 5: Type in your phone number or answer some questions to verify that you are the owner of the Apple ID.
- Step 6: Follow the instructions to reset your Apple ID password. Then, you could use the new password to unlock your iPhone.
Solution 4. Contact Apple Support to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID
It is also a workaround to provide your personal information to Apple serviceman so that they could verify your identity. Then, with Apple Support's assistance, you will get your Apple ID and password back, hence unlock your iPhone. Although the progress might be a bit complicated and strict, it is a worth-trying solution.
If you forgot iPhone passcode, Apple ID could be served to verify your identity to unlock your iPhone screen lock. It could a troublesome if you can't remember the Apple account password. According to Apple's solution, you are able to enter the iForgot page to find your Apple ID back and set up a new password. Then, use them to unlock iPhone. Or, take advantage of iTunes to restore iPhone. Further, you can directly contact Apple Support to solve this problem. Actually, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker gives you a more convenient way with no restrictions to unlock iPhone without Apple ID and password. Just give it a shot.