For protecting important iPhone data from unauthorized access and modification, we usually set up a screen passcode. If there comes a day that you are locked out of your iPhone 11 series due to forgotten passcode or anything else, you are only allowed to make emergency calls and take photos, which does bring inconvenience to your daily life. To cope with this situation, a practical guide on how to get iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) unlocked without the passcode is right here. Let's start exploring together.
- Method 1: Unlock iPhone 11 with iTunes
- Method 2: Unlock iPhone 11 in Recovery Mode
- Method 3: Get iPhone 11 Unlocked via Joyoshare iPasscode Unlockerr
- Method 4: Unlock iPhone 11 by Using iCloud
- Method 5: Unlock iPhone 11 without Computer
- Video Guide to Get iPhone 11 Unlocked
Method 1: Unlock iPhone 11 with iTunes
Connecting the iPhone 11 with iTunes to restore is an official way to unlock it without passcode. If you have already synced your iPhone 11 with iTunes, follow the procedures below to perform it.
- Step 1: Make sure that iTunes on your computer is up to date. Then, open it (double-click iTunes icon on Windows or open "Finder" on Mac) and use an Apple USB cable to connect your iPhone 11 with iTunes;
- Step 2: After successful detection, tap on your iPhone 11 icon. Afterward, choose "Summary" and followed by "Restore iPhone...";
- Step 3: Supposing that you need to make a backup of iPhone 11 data, please click "Back Up Now" before going for "Restore iPhone...".
Note: Ensure the network to be in good condition and keep your iPhone 11 connecting with iTunes during the whole process.
Method 2: Unlock iPhone 11 in Recovery Mode
Use iTunes to unlock iPhone 11 but it requires you to enter passcode to "Trust" the computer? If you get such a prompt, that means your iPhone 11 has not been synced with iTunes on the computer that you are using. In this scenario, solution is restoring your iPhone 11 in recovery mode. Note that there is no chance to back up your iPhone 11 prior to restoring in recovery mode.
- Step 1: The first thing to do is connecting the iPhone 11 to a computer by means of an original USB;
- Step 2: Launch iTunes (refer to part 1) and boot your iPhone 11 into recovery mode. To do it, you should quickly press and release the "Volume Up" button. Then, do the same with the "Volume Down" button. After that, please hold the "Power" button until the Lightning cable appears on the iPhone 11 screen;
- Step 3: Once iTunes recognizes that the iPhone 11 is in recovery mode, you will see a window pop up on the computer screen. All you have to do is clicking on "Restore" to unlock your iPhone 11 without passcode.
Method 3: Get iPhone 11 Unlocked via Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker
Situations where the iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max is locked or disabled are diverse. Maybe you forget the passcode because of frequent password changes. Or it could be due to many attempts to enter wrong passcode by your little son or daughter. Perhaps, you set a Face ID but it is not working for some reason. In either case, you can take advantage of Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker to help you out.
It is a powerful unlocking tool that supports unlocking all sorts of screen locks containing 4-digit/6-digit passcodes, Touch ID and Face ID on any iOS device. Moreover, its broad compatibility makes both the recent iOS device model and the latest iOS version compatible with it. Additionally, you are able to use Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker to turn off Screen Time passcode without hassle, bypass MDM restrictions within several clicks and remove Apple ID with data preserving.
- Support both common digital passcodes and smart Touch ID/Face ID
- Easily bypass iPhone lock screen without asking passcode
- Remove Apple ID, Screen Time passcode and MDM effortlessly
- Compatible with all iOS device models and iOS 16
- A simple-to-use unlocking tool that is applicable to many situations
Step 1 Connect iPhone 11 to Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker
After downloading and installing Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker on your computer, launch it and then connect your iPhone 11 to the program. Choose Unlock iOS Screen and go further by clicking "Start".
Step 2 Put iPhone 11 into DFU/Recovery Mode
Secondly, set your iPhone 11 into DFU mode as instructed on the screen after selecting your iPhone 11 model. In case it fails to get into DFU mode, please put it into recovery mode by click the link at the bottom.
Step 3 Download and Verify Firmware Package
Now, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker will show all info of your iPhone 11 on the window. You need to check it. If there are no errors, you can get to download and verify the newest firmware package by hitting "Download" icon.
Step 4 Unlock iPhone 11 without Passcode
When the verification is completed, click on "Unlock" to get the firmware package unzipped. After that, the program will start unlocking your iPhone 11 without requiring passcode.
Method 4: Unlock iPhone 11 by Using iCloud
Another often-used method to unlock iPhone 11 without passcode is by utilizing iCloud with the enabled Find My feature. As you all probably know, this feature is originally developed to locate a lost iOS device. Actually, not only this, but it is also helpful in unlocking iOS devices with the premise of the enabled Find My. In case you chanced to meet the condition, follow along with the instructions below to unlock iPhone 11 without passcode online.
- Step 1: Head to www.icloud.com and log in to your iCloud account with Apple ID and password related to the iPhone 11;
- Step 2: After accessing, click your Apple ID, navigate to Find Devices → All Devices, and choose the iPhone 11;
- Step 3: Lastly, hit on "Erase iPhone" to remove everything including the screen lock from your iPhone 11.
Method 5: Unlock iPhone 11 without Computer
If your iPhone 11 have installed iOS 15.2 or later system software, you could get it unlocked on the Security Lockout screen without using a computer. This screen could only be shown after you make 10 wrong attempts to enter the screen passcode, which means that your iPhone will become disabled. When getting into this interface, you can see two options – Emergency call and Erase iPhone. Choose the latter to delete all data, including the screen passcode. And the Apple ID password is required if you want to complete the whole progress.
Video Guide to Get iPhone 11 Unlocked
If there is some step you can't understand or don't know the exact operation, watch this video tutorial and check the specific action that obscures you.
If your iPhone 11 is locked, and you can't recall your screen passcode or it can't accept the correct passcode, don't worry, this article answered how to get iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) unlocked with up to 5 reachable solutions. No matter whether you possess a computer or not, you could find a fit way to unlock your device in this article. It is worth mentioning that iPhone 11 series is compatible with Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker, which is able to remove screen locks without hinder. Hope your problem could be settled successfully.