Activation lock is a security feature on devices running iOS 7 and later that makes it difficult to use lost or stolen devices without the owner's permission. Anyone needs your Apple ID passcode to turn off Find My, erase or reactivate your device, or sign out of iCloud on your device. But activation lock can also be a problem for owners who forgot their iCloud passcode or bought an inactivated phone. Are you in this dilemma and looking for an effective unlocking tool but nothing comes of it? This article will objectively and fairly evaluate an iCloud unlocking tool called iFinder Unlock iCloud in terms of functionality, security, operations, etc. What's more, a useful alternative to this software will be recommended at the same time. After reading, you will be able to easily remove the activation lock by yourself.
- Part 1. Full Review of iFinder Unlock iCloud
- 1.1 What Is iFinder Unlock iCloud?
- 1.2 Performance
- 1.3 Safety
- 1.4 Pros & Cons
- 1.5 How to Use iFinder Unlock iCloud
- Part 2. Best iFinder Alternative: Joyoshare Activation Unlocker [Hot]
- Part 3. Conclusion
Part 1. Full Review of iFinder Unlock iCloud
1.1 What Is iFinder Unlock iCloud?
iFinder Unlock iCloud is a third-party unlocking tool which enjoys popularity for claiming to help users bypass activation locks. It can be used when you forget your Apple ID passcode, encounter an activation error, or buy a second-hand iPhone that can't be activated. You can download this tool to your computer and use it for the following scenarios：
- When you face "This iPhone is linked to an Apple ID";
- The used iPhone is locked to the previous owner;
- You encounter various activation problems such as "Activation Error", "Unable to Activate", or "An error occurred during activation".
Sounds like a lot of work. However, does iFinder Unlock iCloud really work? Is iFinder Unlock iCloud safe? Should we choose it? A realistic assessment will be made in the next section.
According to tests, iFinder Unlock iCloud does help users remove the activation lock, but the success rate is relatively low. In many cases, even if the software shows that the device has been successfully unlocked, the phone's activation lock still exists. At the same time, some users commented that the software is not compatible with all iPhone models.
Unfortunately, we cannot conclude that iFinder Unlock iCloud is 100% secure. When users search for "iFinder iPhone", it is difficult to find the official download link, and in most cases can only download a cracked version. If you are unlucky enough to download malicious software, you not only risk information leakage but also expose your device to Trojan attacks. Therefore, it is best to open a security-protected program and use anti-virus software to check when in use.
1.4 Pro & Cons
Before you decide whether or not to choose it, you should know its pros and cons. Only then can you judge if it can meet your needs.
- iFinder can unlock your iDevice and let you enjoy the services brought by Apple at a reasonable price
- There is a possibility of data leakage
- The success rate is low
- Fewer devices and operating systems are supported
- It is difficult to find a safe download site and the get the latest version
1.5 How to Use iFinder Unlock iCloud
How to bypass activation lock with iFinder Unlock iCloud? There are five steps to do so, each of which will be explained in detail.
- Step 1: Find the official link of iFinder Unlock iCloud and download it.
- Step 2: After paying for the program license, iFinder Unlock iCloud will send your login ID. After logging in with the ID received, connect your iPhone to your computer by using an original USB cable.
- Step 3: On the main interface, click the "iCloud Unlock" button and follow the on-screen prompts to provide the necessary information, including device model, iOS version, IMEI number, and serial number.
- Step 4: Once you've input and verified the information, select "Remove iCloud" and click the "Start" button. Wait for the progress bar to load, which takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Step 5: After this process, your iPhone will reboot, and you can log in to a new iCloud account.
Part 2. Best iFinder Alternative: Joyoshare Activation Unlocker [Hot]
If you feel that iFinder Unlock iCloud does not meet your needs, or want to learn about other unlocking tools, then here is another option. Although iFinder Unlock iCloud has a certain reputation, it doesn't have a reliable access link and the latest official version is hard to find. Comparatively, Joyoshare Activation Unlocker is the best alternative to iFinder Unlock iCloud.
Joyoshare Activation Unlocker is an unlocking tool that also wins reputation around the world to remove the iCloud activation lock in the absence of a password. With it, you can bypass the activation lock on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and regain access to them within a few steps. Its strong compatibility ensures that users owing different iPhone models can benefit from it. Its powerful features can help people who can't get past the iCloud activation lock to remove it, even remove their Apple ID, or turn off Find My iPhone.
- ● Supported OS: Windows 7 – Windows 11 (and later); macOS 10.11 – 14 (and later)
- ● Supported iOS: iOS 12 – 16.7.4 (keeping update)
The unlocking process of Joyoshare Activation Unlocker is professional and secure enough. Here is how to use Joyoshare Activation Unlocker for iCloud activation lock bypass. If you haven't tried it before, you can do as instructed below.
Step 1 Connect device to computer and open program
First, please download the program to your computer and open it. Connect your iOS device to the computer with a USB cable and click on the "Start" button.
Step 2 Jailbreak connected device
At this point, you need to jailbreak your iPhone. There will be instructions on how to jailbreak on the interface, please follow the Activation Unlocker guidance complete it.
Step 3 Unlock activation lock from iOS device
After the jailbreak is complete, click the "Start Remove" button. After that, you just need to wait for the activation lock to be removed successfully.
Part 3. Conclusion
In this article, we give a comprehensive review of iFinder Unlock iCloud. Though it can rescue you from iCloud-locked situations, its program update as well as device compatibility are actually behind the times. This forces you to find an alternative, like Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker mentioned here. Compared to iFinder Unlock iCloud, this tool is more powerful to support a wide range of iOS devices and versions. It has a faster unlocking speed and a higher success rate. You can use it to resolve iCloud lock issues without limitation. It's worth downloading a free trial straight away and giving it a try.