Q:"Why is my iPhone not showing up in iTunes? I have tried to connect it to computer and run my iTunes for many times, but in vain. Please help if you know. Thanks." – Simon
In fact, there are many possible reasons why iTunes won't recognize your iPhone properly, such as something wrong with iPhone's lightning cable, computer's USB port, iTunes version, computer software, etc. If you are the one like Simon who has the same problem but can do nothing about it, you might as well keep reading this article over to learn possible troubleshooting to iPhone not showing up in iTunes.
1. Update iTunes to the Latest Version
2. Try Another USB Cable/Port
3. Reset Location & Privacy
4. Have the Latest Software on Mac/PC
5. Update Driver Software on Windows
6. Uninstall Security Software on Mac