Wynk Music is a music streaming application by Airtel that delivers a great platform for you to stream music, download MP3, listen to podcasts, and more. If you didn’t know already, Wynk was downloaded by 5 million users soon after it was launched. It has a massive range of regional and international songs, and people using the Airtel network can listen to an unlimited number of songs for free. Wynk lets you download songs for offline listening. However, not everyone knows that. Keep reading this guide as we will tell you how to download songs from Wynk effortlessly.
- Part 1. How to Download Songs from Wynk to PC
- Part 2. How to Download Songs from Wynk Music App to Phone
- Part 3. How to Download Songs from Wynk Online
- Part 4. Conclusion
1. How to Download Songs from Wynk to PC
As you can see, the songs downloaded on Wynk using the in-built tool will only let you save the songs in the Wynk app. So, if you want to know how to download Wynk music songs on PC, you will require an audio recorder and downloader, and the one that we recommend is Joyoshare VidiKit - Audio Recorder. This versatile tool lets you record all sorts of audio. The recorded songs will be high-quality and can be saved in multiple formats, such as MP3, WMA, OGG, AC3, M4B, etc. Not just this, the songs will be recorded in high quality with editor for you to furtherly trim segments, recognize tag info, equalize, and even apply sound effects.
- Record MP3 and many other audio formats, up to 16
- Record songs from Wynk Music in high quality
- Schedule task to record music and any sounds
- Support audio capture from microphone and system
- With editor to split recording, delete the mute, equalize, and more
Step 1 Download Joyoshare VidiKit and Launch Audio Recorder
Please download Joyoshare VidiKit on your computer and get it installed to open Audio Recorder. Now, launch it and prepare what you'd like to record in Wynk Music in advance.
Step 2 Customize Audio Parameters and Output Formats
Move the cursor to the lower right corner and click on the tab that says “Input Device” to choose sound source. Hit the "Format" tab, and when you see a pop-up window, start customizing the output settings. You can choose an audio format, customize codec, preset quality, bit rate, channel, and sample rate.
Step 3Start Recording Wynk Songs
Go to the official website of Wynk on the computer and play the song and simultaneously click on the "Start Recording" button to begin recording process. You can cut the segment as you want.
Step 4Edit Finished Wynk Songs
Once click on Stop, it's available to post-process the recorded song with Edit option in the rear of each file in the list. Go to "Trim", "Effect" and "Tag" tabs one by one to check and confirm what you need.
Note: You can download the songs to your Android phone and iPhone. Go to the folder on your computer where you have downloaded the Wynk songs. Take a USB cable and connect your phone to the computer. Now, copy the Wynk songs and paste them to your phone. Once done, you are free to play Wynk songs on your mobile and listen to them whenever you want.
2. How to Download Songs from Wynk Music App to Phone
First, let us tell you the way to download songs from Wynk using its in-built downloader on mobile phones. The process is simple. You can go to subscribe "Wynk Plus" version and finish the payment to get unlimited access to different songs.
- Step 1: Download Wynk on your phone. Wynk is available for iPhone and Android users.
- Step 2: Register using your phone number.
- Step 3: Use the search box to search for artists, albums, and songs.
- Step 4: Click on the song you want to download and click on the Download icon.
- Step 5: Now, go to "My Library" and locate the "All Offline Songs" tab.
- Step 6: Click on the "All Offline Songs" and find the downloaded songs.
3. How to Download Songs from Wynk Online
There are online recorders that can help you record Wynk music directly. You can try Online Voice Recorder. This is essentially a voice recorder to record your voice, but you can use it to record any sounds coming out of your system. So, to record Wynk songs online, here's what you need to do.
- Step 1: Visit https://online-voice-recorder.com/
- Step 2: Then, visit Wynk's official website.
- Step 3: Search for a song that you want to record.
- Step 4: Go back to Online Voice Recorder and click on the "Record" icon.
- Step 5: Ensure that the surrounding is quiet. Now, quickly return to Wynk’s website and play the song.
- Step 6: Once the song ends, go to Online Voice Recorder again and click on the "Save" option to download the song.
It must be clear by now that you can directly download songs from Wynk using official Wynk Plus subscribed version. Or to flexibly only keep a segment of your Wynk music by recording, you can try Joyoshare VidiKit, a professional audio recorder and editor with high quality output. Sure, the one who'd like to save music quickly without installation can also resort to online tools. No matter which one you choose, enjoy yourself in listening to music you like.