As we know, MOV is a video format developed by Apple for Mac users to playing videos. But sometimes you may find that Apple QuickTime MOV movies cannot be played on some Android and other devices. To solve this problem, one of the simplest ways is to convert MOV format to one popular format such as MP4, which is supported by a wide range of devices and operating systems. Then, how to convert MOV to MP4 easily and quickly? Here we’ll introduce top 3 methods to help you convert MOV to MP4 Windows or Mac with ease.
Part 1 Best Video Converter to Convert MOV to MP4 Easily on Windows and Mac
To convert MOV files to MP4 format, you can use a fast and reliable video converter named Joyoshare Video Converter. The program enables you to convert MOV videos to MP4 with 100% original quality preserved in a few clicks only. You can convert MOV file(s) one by one or in batch, according to your needs. You can also edit your video with powerful video editing features such as cutting, trimming, cropping, changing aspect ratio of the video file, adding watermarks and subtitles to video clips, etc.
Joyoshare Video Converter supports multiple video formats, so you can also convert MOV video files to MP4 other 150+ formats. You can also export your converted video onto many common devices and gadgets such as Android generic, blackberry, PS4, etc. Alternatively, you’re entitled to share your new video to online video websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc. directly.
Why Choose Joyoshare Video Converter:
Convert MOV to MP4 without quality loss
Convert videos at 30X faster speed
Convert any video or audio to up to 150+ formats
Support lots of video formats and mobile devices
Contain powerful video editing tools
Step 1 Launch Joyoshare and add target MOV files
Step 2 Edit MOV video before conversion (Optional)
Step 3 Choose output format and customize output settings
Step 4 Start to convert MOV to MP4
Part 2 How to Convert MOV to MP4 with VLC Media Player
VLC is known as a media player, yet it can also used as a video converter tool. It is capable of converting a variety of video formats, including convert MOV file to MP4 format. If you happen to have VLC installed in your computer, you can use it to convert MOV to MP4 very easily. And here is how:
1. Launch VLC on the computer, click on the "Media" > "Convert/Save";
2. Drag and drop the MOV files you want to convert to the "File Selection" box, or click the "Add" button to import the target files;
3. Click on the "Convert/Save" button on the bottom. From the "Profile" drop-down list, choose the first option -"Video - H.264 + MP3 (.mp4)". Press the "Browse" button to choose a destination folder and rename for the new video;
4. After finishing the settings, now click the "Start" button to begin the MOV to MP4 conversion.
Part 3 How to Convert MOV to MP4 Online with MOV to MP4 Online Converter
The third method to convert MOV to MP4 is to use MOV to MP4 converter online tools. There are numerous such kinds of online video converters, among which Online-Convert.com is a useful one. With the program, converting MOV to MP4 only needs 3 easy steps as following:
1. Go to Online-Convert.com and upload the MOV file from your computer. You can also upload your target MOV video from Dropbox or Google Drive or online website;
2. Change the parameters of the video file such as resolution, codecs if necessary. Click the "Convert file" button;
3. Download your converted MP4 file by clicking the "Download" button after the conversion is completed. You can also send it to your cloud storage as you like.