VidiKit (Video Toolkit)
Record, convert, repair, watermark, etc.
Here are some common questions you may have about pre-sale, product, license and more.
If you can't find what you need, please navigate to Contact Us page below.
Method 1: Check your receipt or subscription activation notification email, click and go to the link of "Manage Your Orders", simply follow on-screen instructions to enter Account Management page, then go for the "Subscriptions" tab on the top. You can see "Manage" options and now click the drop-down menu to choose "Cancel Subscription".
Method 2: Visit the link here, enter your order email, and then follow the prompts to cancel subscription.
Method 3: Directly contact our support team at email@example.com for subcription cancellation.
Step 1: Download, install and run Joyoshare VidiKit to open "Video Cutter" under "Convert" section;
Step 2: Click the "Open File" button to import a desired video/audio, or you can simply drag and drop it to the program;
Step 3: Slide the blue handles to trim video, or you can accurately set both "Start Time" and "End Time";
Step 4: Press "Format" button to designate "High-Speed" mode and save trimmed videos with "Start" option.
The main differences are output quality, running speed and editing capabilities.
Under High-Speed Mode, you can only cut and merge video clips. The speed is 60X and the quality is lossless.
Under Encoding Mode, you can customize quality and edit videos, including crop, rotate, watermark, subtitle, add effects and change parameters. However, the speed to output file will be relatively slow due to the recoding and decoding process.
Please confirm which mode you use to cut videos.
Based on the principle of coding, the High-Speed Mode requires that you find key frames to cut losslessly. You need to use "Previous Key Frame" and "Next Key Frame" buttons to find each trimming point. If not, the exported file will be slightly different.
The Encoding Mode freely cuts wherever you want exactly because it recodes your video file.
The "High-speed mode" is a loss-free mode. With it, you can combine files in the same format and codec with 100% original quality at 60X quicker speed.
The "Encoding mode" is a lossy mode. With it, you not only merge files in different formats into one but also have the permission to customize output quality and edit files, like crop, rotate, watermark, flip, adjust, subtitles, effects, etc. Please know that due to the re-coding and encoding process, it will have a slight quality loss and the speed is relatively slow.
In this case, there are few things you need to check:
a. Whether the format is supported by the software;
b. Whether the file is encrypted;
c. Whether the file has been damaged.
If everything is normal, but the program still cannot load files, please contact our support team for further help.
Case 1: When it can open normally:
* Click "Trust This Computer" when you connect your iPhone to the computer.
* Make sure iTunes comes with the latest version.
* Check USB port and re-connect it.
* Restart iPhone, disconnect and re-plug in it.
Case 2: When it cannot turn on:
* Check and repair iOS system.
* For a broken device, use "Recover from iTunes" or "Recover from iCloud" mode.
Step 1: Download, install and open Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker on PC or Mac;
Step 2: Click the menu button in the upper right corner and select "Register" to bring a pop-up window;
Step 3: Copy and paste your licensed email and registration code. Click with Register button to make it a full version.
Note: All letters are case sensitive. Don't leave any space before or after the registration email and code.
1. Operate the same process again, ensuring you have a strong and stable network connection, sufficient disk space and choose a matchable firmware to download.
2. Ask Joyoshare Support Team here for help: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note to attach your log file and related screenshots for better problem-checking.
* You suddenly forgot the screen passcode;
* You get a second-hand iOS device but don't know the screen passcode;
* Your iDevice is disabled because you reach the limit to enter passcode;
* Your iPhone is broken and the screen cannot be used anymore;
* There is a passcode set by others, like your children, but you don't know it.
Joyoshare UltFix offers two modes, and the main difference between them is whether there is data loss.
Under Standard Mode, your device can be repaired without data loss. It's often used to help fix common issues.
Under Advanced Mode, your phone will be restored to factory settings and all your data will be erased. It can be applied when your iOS issues fail to be fixed under Standard Mode or you'd like to remove screen lock.