Unlock iPhone & iPad without passcode
Here are some common questions you may have about pre-sale, product, license and more.
If you can't find what you need, please navigate to Contact Us page below.
Method 1: Simply submit a support request to MyCommerce, asking him to help you cancel the subscription.
Method 2: Log in your MyCommerce account here. You can then find the order "Reference number" to click, then use "Cancel subscription" button under the selected order to confirm your cancellation. Once it's successful, you can get a notification email.
Step 1: Download, install and run Joyoshare VidiKit to open "Video Cutter" under "Convert" section;
Step 2: Click the "Open File" button to import a desired video/audio, or you can simply drag and drop it to the program;
Step 3: Slide the blue handles to trim video, or you can accurately set both "Start Time" and "End Time";
Step 4: Press "Format" button to designate "High-Speed" mode and save trimmed videos with "Start" option.
The main differences are output quality, running speed and editing capabilities.
Under High-Speed Mode, you can only cut and merge video clips. The speed is 60X and the quality is lossless.
Under Encoding Mode, you can customize quality and edit videos, including crop, rotate, watermark, subtitle, add effects and change parameters. However, the speed to output file will be relatively slow due to the recoding and decoding process.
Please confirm which mode you use to cut videos.
Based on the principle of coding, the High-Speed Mode requires that you find key frames to cut losslessly. You need to use "Previous Key Frame" and "Next Key Frame" buttons to find each trimming point. If not, the exported file will be slightly different.
The Encoding Mode freely cuts wherever you want exactly because it recodes your video file.
The "High-speed mode" is a loss-free mode. With it, you can combine files in the same format and codec with 100% original quality at 60X quicker speed.
The "Encoding mode" is a lossy mode. With it, you not only merge files in different formats into one but also have the permission to customize output quality and edit files, like crop, rotate, watermark, flip, adjust, subtitles, effects, etc. Please know that due to the re-coding and encoding process, it will have a slight quality loss and the speed is relatively slow.
In this case, there are few things you need to check:
a. Whether the format is supported by the software;
b. Whether the file is encrypted;
c. Whether the file has been damaged.
If everything is normal, but the program still cannot load files, please contact our support team for further help.
Step 1: Download, install and open Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker on PC or Mac;
Step 2: Click the menu button in the upper right corner and select "Register" to bring a pop-up window;
Step 3: Copy and paste your licensed email and registration code. Click with Register button to make it a full version.
Note: All letters are case sensitive. Don't leave any space before or after the registration email and code.
1. Operate the same process again, ensuring you have a strong and stable network connection, sufficient disk space, turn off your VPN, and choose a matchable firmware to download.
2. Ask Joyoshare Support Team here for help: email@example.com. Note to attach your log file and related screenshots for better problem-checking.
* You suddenly forgot the screen passcode;
* You get a second-hand iOS device but don't know the screen passcode;
* Your iDevice is disabled because you reach the limit to enter passcode;
* Your iPhone is broken and the screen cannot be used anymore;
* There is a passcode set by others, like your children, but you don't know it.
Actually this depends on your situation. If you're going to unlock the activation lock of your own iOS device, it's legal. However, if the device is stolen from others, it's illegal.
Joyoshare UltFix offers two modes, and the main difference between them is whether there is data loss.
Under Standard Repair, your device can be repaired without data loss. It's often used to help fix common issues.
Under Deep Repair, your phone will be restored to factory settings and all your data will be erased. It can be applied when your iOS issues fail to be fixed under Standard Mode or you'd like to remove screen lock.
Case 1: When it can open normally:
* Click "Trust This Computer" when you connect your iPhone to the computer.
* Make sure iTunes comes with the latest version.
* Check USB port and re-connect it.
* Restart iPhone, disconnect and re-plug in it.
Case 2: When it cannot turn on:
* Check and repair iOS system.
* For a broken device, use "Recover from iTunes" or "Recover from iCloud" mode.