Joyoshare Media Cutter for Mac is not only a powerful audio/video cutter and joiner, but also a smart video editor. It offers multiple remarkable video editing features to fulfill your needs and make your video more wonderful. By simply clicking the edit icon , the edit window will come up as below.
* Trim: Cut the duration of the video you want by moving the slider to decide the start point and end point. Now click the cut icon first and then hit the "OK" button to finish trimming it. Press the camera icon to get a snapshot if you like.
* Adjust: On this panel, you're allowed to change the aspect ratio as you like, rotate the video 90° to right or left, horizontally or vertically, crop the size of the video and more.
* Effect: Click the "Effect" tab, you can adjust the video's brightness, contrast, saturation and hue. You're also allowed to choose different video effects and frames for the video.
* Watermark: Add some watermarks to your video so as to claim your ownership. You can embed both image watermark and text watermark and adjust the transparency of them.
* Subtitle: In the "Subtitle" window, you can add any subtitle to the video by importing external text file. Change the font color to match the video and select the right position and transparency of the subtitle.
* Audio: Here you can change the sound track, volume and weight. You can also add some special audio effects to the video, or replace the original audio with a new sound file.
* Snapshot: The camera icon always exists no matter where you move to edit the video, which gives you a good chance to capture a screen for you at any time.