After the files are added successfully, you can edit the video or audio files before starting the conversion. Joyoshare Video Converter can also works as a smart editor tool for users. Just click the edit icon beside the movie clips.
* Trim: You can decide the duration of the video. Just move the slider below the video screen to select the start and end points you like.
* Adjust: On the adjust panel, you can change the screen aspect ratio, and rotate 90° to right or left, and change the video clip horizontally or vertically.
* Effect: Click "Effect" tab, you can adjust the video contrast, brightness, volume, saturation and hue.
* Watermark: To make the video privacy, you can add text watermark or image watermark to your video. You can also set the transparency for the watermark text or image.
* Subtitle: Here you can edit the subtitles contained in the video. And you can add external subtitle file to the video by clicking the add icon to add external subtitle as well.
* Snapshot: On the edit workspace, you will see a camera icon under the video playback screen. Just click the camera icon while playing the video, then it will capture a screenshot for you. And the image will be saved automatically under the path of "C:\Users\username\Documents\Joyoshare Video Converter\Screenshots".