User Guide of Joyoshare Video Converter for Windows
Joyoshare Video Converter for Windows is a smart and easy-to-use video converter tool. This all-in-one video converter tool will help you change the media format to any other popular video or audio formats and prepare your media to playback on any mobile device. First, download this all-in-one video converter 100% free and clean below.
Download JoyoShare Video Converter for Windows:
Part 1. How to Convert Videos & Audio
1.Add video, audio or DVD files to Joyoshare
You can import video or audio files in two different methods. The intuitive method is that you can click the "Add Video" icon to choose the video or audio files from the folder.
The other method is that you can drag and drop the video or audio files to Joyoshare video converter for Windows from the desktop or the folder. You are allowed to add multiple files at one time for batch conversion.
To import DVD files to Joyoshare, you can simply click the "Load DVD" button at the top center of the conversion window.
2.Choose output format and destination folder
Click "Format" dropdown menu, then you can an export format you like. Joyoshare Video Converter for Windows supports almost all popular video and audio formats. See all the supported formats by Joyoshare >>
3.Customize output settings
Select the format you like, then it will show a 'gear' icon customize output settings at the top-right corner. Click this icon to customize the output bitrate, frame rate, resolution, codec etc. After all set, you can click "OK" button to confirm the settings.
We suggest you can keep the parameter settings as default if you choose a device format.
4.Start to convert video, audio or DVD
When all the settings are adjusted well, you can start to convert the video or audio or rip the DVDs by clicking "Convert" button. Then you should wait for a while until the conversion completes. After that, you may find the converted files in the output folder by clicking the "Converted" column at the top center.
Joyoshare Video Converter also lets you merge different video clips into one new file. All you need to do is checking the "Merge all into one file" option next to the "Convert" button before starting the conversion.
Part 2. Edit Video and Audio Files Before Conversion
After the files are added successfully, you can edit the video or audio files before starting the conversion. Joyoshare Video Converter for Windows can also works as a smart editor tool for users. Just click the edit icon video edit function beside the movie clips.
* Trim: You can decide the duration of the video. Just move the slider below the video screen to select the start and end points you like.
* Adjust: On the adjust panel, you can change the screen aspect ratio, and rotate 90° to right or left, and change the video clip horizontally or vertically.
* Effect: Click "Effect" tab, you can adjust the video contrast, brightness, volume, saturation and hue.
* Watermark: To make the video privacy, you can add text watermark or image watermark to your video. You can also set the transparency for the watermark text or image.
* Subtitle: Here you can edit the subtitles contained in the video. And you can add external subtitle file to the video by clicking the add icon add external subtitle as well.
* Snapshot: On the edit workspace, you will see a camera icon under the video playback screen. Just click the camera icon while playing the video, then it will capture a screenshot for you. And the image will be saved automatically under the path of "C:\Users\username\Documents\Joyoshare Video Converter\Screenshots".
Part 3. Video Guide - How to Convert and Edit Videos with Joyoshare Video Converter
You can also follow this video tutorial on how to use Joyoshare Video Converter for Windows to convert and edit MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV or other videos to any popular format and device with a few clicks only.
You May Be Interested in These Items