With the built-in smart video editor of Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac, you are allowed to edit the video or audio files before starting the conversion. It provides multiple editing effects so that you can make your new movie clips according to your own editing requirements. Simply click the edit icon and the editing window will pop up, see below.
* Trim: You can cut the video by setting the time frame freely. Just move the slider below the video player window to select the start and end points as you like. You can also snapshot the screen by clicking the camera icon next to the "Play" button.
* Adjust: On this panel, you can change the aspect ratio of the video screen, rotate 90° to right or left, or change the video horizontally or vertically.
* Effect: In the Effect window, you can adjust the video volume, contrast, brightness, volume, saturation and hue, etc.
* Watermark: The watermark effect makes your video more personalized, and you can add text watermark or image watermark to your video. You can also set the transparency for the watermark text or image.
* Subtitle: Here you can edit the subtitles contained in the video. And you can add external subtitle file to the video by clicking the add icon add external subtitle as well.
* Snapshot: On the edit workspace, you will see a camera icon under the video playback screen. Just click the camera icon while playing the video, then it will capture a screenshot for you. And the image will be saved automatically under the path of "C:\Users\username\Documents\Joyoshare Video Converter\Screenshots".