User Guide of Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac
Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac, as a professional video converting and editing software, can not only convert any video and audio format, including standard videos, HD videos and web videos for any device, but also help you create your home videos with many effects offered. The following guide will show you how to use Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac to convert and edit videos with a few clicks only.
Download Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac - 100% Clean & Safe:
Part 1. How to Convert Videos & Audios
1.Add video or audio files to Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac
Launch Joyoshare Video Converter and you'll see the conversion interface as below:
You are provided with two options to add the video or audio files to Joyoshare. The first method is clicking the "Add Video" icon on the top center of the conversion window to load the files.
The other way is to drag and drop the video or audio files to Joyoshare conversion window from the computer. You are allowed to add multiple files at once as Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac supports batch conversion.
2.Choose output format and folder
Click "Format" dropdown menu and you can select any output format according to your own needs. This smart video converting tool supports almost all popular video and audio formats. Click here to see the full list of supported formats by Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac.
3.Adjust output settings
While selecting the output format, you'll see a "gear" icon at the top right corner. Click this icon and you can customize the output settings of the video, including bitrate, frame rate, resolution, codec, etc. Once set, you should click "OK" button to confirm the settings. You can also set the output folder as you like by clicking "Output" dropdown menu at the bottom.
We suggest you can keep the parameter settings as default if you choose a device format.
4.Start to convert videos or audios
Now you can start to convert the video or audio files by clicking "Convert" button. Just wait for a while until the conversion completes. After that, you can go to the destination folder you set before to locate the converted video and audio files by clicking the button next to the output box.
Note: If you want to convert your DVD to other video formats, you can simply click the "Load DVD" button at the top center to import the DVD files and follow the above steps to get the job done in a few minutes.
Part 2. How to Edit Videos with Joyoshare
With the built-in smart video editor of Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac, you are allowed to edit the video or audio files before starting the conversion. It provides multiple editing effects so that you can make your new movie clips according to your own editing requirements. Simply click the edit icon and the editing window will pop up, see below.
* Trim: You can cut the video by setting the time frame freely. Just move the slider below the video player window to select the start and end points as you like. You can also snapshot the screen by clicking the camera icon next to the "Play" button.
* Adjust: On this panel, you can change the aspect ratio of the video screen, rotate 90° to right or left, or change the video horizontally or vertically.
* Effect: In the Effect window, you can adjust the video volume, contrast, brightness, volume, saturation and hue, etc.
* Watermark: The watermark effect helps you get the, you can add text watermark or image watermark to your video. You can also set the transparency for the watermark text or image.
* Subtitle: Here you can edit the subtitles contained in the video. And you can add external subtitle file to the video by clicking the add icon add external subtitle as well.
* Snapshot: On the edit workspace, you will see a camera icon under the video playback screen. Just click the camera icon while playing the video, then it will capture a screenshot for you. And the image will be saved automatically under the path of "C:\Users\username\Documents\Joyoshare Video Converter\Screenshots".
Part 3. Video Tutorial - Convert and Edit Videos with Joyoshare Mac Video Converter
The following video guide will show you the complete steps on how to convert and edit videos, such as MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, etc. to any other video or audio format by using Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac.
You May Be Interested in These Items